Saturday, January 9, 2010

He's All Boy

He likes to turn the big ones over to see how they work!


Biggs had all the trucks out the other day. When I say trucks, I mean cars, trucks, trains, tractors, and weird autos that I have never actually seen before but am assured by the hubbs that they do really exist. Now he did also have all the balls out too, they were in the back of the big Cat dump truck, and the clubs from his golf set were there too. The smaller of the autos were makeshift golf balls, and have been found in odd places due to Adam's erratic swing!
When Bud was crawling I swept and mopped the kitchen floor everyday. I was so excited when he started walking thinking I could cut back on the mopping. HAHAHAHA! He is still playing on the kitchen floor! I did cut back to a couple of times a week though. This might sound crazy to some, but do you know what is on the bottoms of your shoes and pant legs?
I didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment