I'm not all that innocent, yes it is true
I'm not all sweet or cuddly or full of fun too.
I like to hit, pinch, kick, and bite
I like to scream with all of my might.
As I like to take all of the stuff from the fridge.
And I will hide it in the toilet, far away from you!
When people are laughing I am ecstatic
And I will dance, sing, and act goofy to make it happen.
But I also love to play with my animals oh so very much.
I may have a cute face and eyes a pale blue
But if your hand gets too close,
Instead of 5 fingers you may end up with 2.
I've been told by so many I act like my Daddy,
But I am my Mommy's boy, just ask my Grammy!
Most people who know me would say I'm an angel,
But beware of the little devil that comes out on occasion!






No comments:
Post a Comment