Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Say Sugar Free?

Lainey (our little flower child) is all about "peace man".


I think Lainey Bugs was going for the classic "rabbit ears" trick, but was a little low.

Laine came over for awhile so we could visit with her and her Mom and Dad could have dinner. After the meltdown, 2 bites of dinner, and a bath she finally settled down and started to have fun. We had dessert, yes even though no dinner was eaten, and unfortunately it was after the bath.
I finally found sugar free fudgepops and while they were for Brock and I, since Lainey was here we all had a treat!
Since she was a baby Brock and I have loved to have her. And like our Haselby girls she is growing so fast. We love that we have the close relationship with our nieces that we have and can only hope to keep that as they all get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment