Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!




This little man likes to look like a grown up! He is now into putting on our shoes, gloves, hats, and as you can see... scarves. He put this one on when Brock got home from work the other day. I think he was a little upset by it, but I did remind him that men wear scarves too! Plus, I didn't tell him about the girlie one he was prancing around in earlier in the day. Brock just wants to know, "Is this what he learns at your sister's house? To play dress up?" Well, he did learn how to accessorize last week! Not always bad for men to accessorize a little, get away from the boring work boots, jeans, and flannel Dad. Not to mention the tennis shoes, basketball shorts and cut off shirts.
Come on, he is a city boy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment