Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Real Deal

If you recall we started cutting Jace's hair at about 6 mths although I do have to admit that Brock was correct when he said he needed a haircut at 3 mths old. But that's neither here nor there. I began cutting his hair at home in the tub as there wasn't much to cutting it at that point just a few snips of the long parts and he sat right there. But since then it has become progressively more difficult and a couple of weeks ago when a couple of snips turned my baby into Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber I had to retire my shears and call in the professional. Of course Miss Jill got him right in. Not only because she is super awesome that way. But, she loves my kids!

Jacer was all amped up in his new surroundings. Plus he thinks he's hot stuff when he sits up on the couch all by himself. He was raring to go, as was his big brother. Adam kept telling him everything would be ok and he would hold his hand if he was scared. Of course my fearless #2 just stared at him blankly.
Once in the chair it was again an entirely new world and he was just as curious as he was in the waiting room. Before we move on I wanted to show a couple of before shots of Jacer. Not only because he is so super cute, even with the Llyod Christmas bowlcut, he has THE best baby hair...ever.
Here you have it. The right, the left, and the back. I did leave out the picture of the front on purpose. Can't do that to him. Mama's sorry Jacer but you turned as I snipped and....
Anyhow, back in the chair Jace was looking around curiously and then...water!!! As you remember from this summer and in the tub, these boys LOVE ANY type of WATER! So Miss Jill put clean H2O in the sprayer and let him have at it.
He sat completely still the entire time. And even when big brother tried to get a rise out him, he was still as stone.
And as usual, PERFECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment