Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cheesy Santa Picture 2011

This was a HUGE day for the boys and I! You see Daddy Scrooge does NOT like to see any Christmas before Thanksgiving. He has been this way since I have known him and it kills him that I sneak Christmas out as close to Thanksgiving as I can. We ran to Lafayette to the mall for some reason the Sunday before Thanksgiving. We noticed as we pulled in the sign out front said that this was the first day that Santa would be there! How exciting! I'm not sure if it was because Grammy was with us or my awesome argument about the small line and what not, but Dad let the boys see Santa and LOOK! They loved every second of it. This is the only shot of Jace not checking him out and Adam talked him arms and legs off from the minute he sat up there. Perfect for the scrapbooks. There will be a whole in Adam's though, as last year he was content with yelling what he wanted from Santa from behind the ropes!

No comments:

Post a Comment