We took the boys up to North Judson to ride the train and meet Santa, again. The boys are so in love with trains right now and we missed the pumpkin train due to the schedule. So we rushed up to NJ for the 45 min ride and back home again in time for JB to nap for an hour and get down to Lafayette for a Christmas party. It was so fun to see the excitment on their faces, I am sure they would love the train ride more when it is warm and we can sit in an openair car. This Santa didn't disappoint either. He was the real deal and even I left the depot believing again!
The boys also really enjoyed the little museum and toy store, perhaps a bit too much as we had a small breakdown trying to get everyone out.
I'm not sure I need to post anything under this photo. It doesn't need a caption for you to get it. My boys are silly. That's it.
Jace was pretty much into it from the start. He was either stuck to Daddy's lap holding onto the rail in front of him, or stuck to mine looking out of the window.
I will say that next year we will sit closer to the rear of the train. Adam was on pins and needles waiting for Santa to make his way to the front as he entered from the caboose!
Santa took his gloves off the reveal to Adam that they both had a bruised fingernail! Adam thought this was the coolest thing and could not stop smiling.
Jace loves Santa everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment