Since Adam has been in his big boy bed he has taken to shutting the door at night and reading or playing. Both of which are fine, we really do not mind as he eventually found his way back to bed. But, the past few nights he has been locking the door as well. Soooo, this past weekend he got to help Daddy turn the knobs around so that he can not lock us out. The only problem now is that I have to be careful I don't get locked in!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Home Improvements
Since Adam has been in his big boy bed he has taken to shutting the door at night and reading or playing. Both of which are fine, we really do not mind as he eventually found his way back to bed. But, the past few nights he has been locking the door as well. Soooo, this past weekend he got to help Daddy turn the knobs around so that he can not lock us out. The only problem now is that I have to be careful I don't get locked in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment