It is a known fact that if a child does something and you laugh...they keep doing it! I was cleaning veggies at the sink one day and Adam came running up to me growling and this is what I saw! So I laughed of course, it was funny. Well, it was funny the first time, and then it got serious as I would keep throwing the q-tips away, he kept finding more. I could not for the life of me find his stash until later that night. He had found a bag of them in the swim bag and he hid them in his backpack!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
The Entertainer
It is a known fact that if a child does something and you laugh...they keep doing it! I was cleaning veggies at the sink one day and Adam came running up to me growling and this is what I saw! So I laughed of course, it was funny. Well, it was funny the first time, and then it got serious as I would keep throwing the q-tips away, he kept finding more. I could not for the life of me find his stash until later that night. He had found a bag of them in the swim bag and he hid them in his backpack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment