All is going well with our growing peanut. Heart rate is good and strong, and easy to find. We only gained 1.4 pounds this past month although it looks like about 14, and things have started to "shift". I have started to feel quite a bit of movement, particularly now that I know what I am feeling having felt it before. I had forgotten how much I LOVED it!
We find out the sex of the baby on July 29, and can hardly wait to hear the news. Big Brother is starting to realize that there is a baby in Mommy's belly and has begun to walk around with his babies in his shirt. Usually it is a little elephant or Luvie, but you can never be sure with this child! Hope he is still so accepting when the actual baby is here!
Thanks for the continuous prayers and well-wishes!
We find out the sex of the baby on July 29, and can hardly wait to hear the news. Big Brother is starting to realize that there is a baby in Mommy's belly and has begun to walk around with his babies in his shirt. Usually it is a little elephant or Luvie, but you can never be sure with this child! Hope he is still so accepting when the actual baby is here!
Thanks for the continuous prayers and well-wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment