We took Adam to the Hamilton County fair for lunch. We strolled the barns, caught part of a horse show, and of course ate! Adam and I will be heading up to the White County fair this week. Unfortunately Daddy won't be joining us so we thought maybe going to this one would ease the pain a bit. I think we may have made it worse as Daddy really has "fair fever"!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Fair Fun
We took Adam to the Hamilton County fair for lunch. We strolled the barns, caught part of a horse show, and of course ate! Adam and I will be heading up to the White County fair this week. Unfortunately Daddy won't be joining us so we thought maybe going to this one would ease the pain a bit. I think we may have made it worse as Daddy really has "fair fever"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment