Monday, June 28, 2010

World's Greatest Dad!

There are many things that make a man a great father. To Adam and I, Brock Haselby has them all! The one most important trait of a really great father is the love that he has for his children and their mother.
When I met Brocky many many years ago as a kid I never would have dreamed that our life together would be so wonderful. What I did know then when I met his father and got to know him throughout the years was that someday his son would be an amazing dad if he followed in his footsteps. And follow and fill those big footsteps he has done. Brock is the type of person who wants everyone to be happy. He works so hard for that to happen. He loves us, supports us in so many ways, and is the most wonderful role model for our son, just as his father was to him.
Thanks for all you do Daddy! We love you!


Adam really liked the card that he picked out for Dad!


Little man must have a hand in everything these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment