Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hoo Hoo Hoo, HOOTERS?


Adam really wasn't into taking pictures as he was too busy "looking" at the decor and "watching"the game, as Daddy calls it. Mommy calls it "gawking" at all the pretty girls. Which in the defense of my boys we have been to several Hooters in our day, Mommy LOVES wings, and this one doesn't have an ugly Hooters girl.

My child's head rarely turned my way. Him and Daddy were having a moment, no girls aloud. Or should I say no Moms aloud!


We met Daddy for lunch at Hooters last Friday. We like to meet him at least once a week somewhere to get him out of the office for an hour. This was Bud's first Hooters experience, and now looking back on it I am positive that it was the first of many!
Short story for you: Adam has a backpack full of his must haves when we leave the house it is packed with dinos, any animal within the 5 foot radius of him, books and his DVD player. At lunch he had out 3 dinos, one for each of us. He kept knocking them on the floor. So, I proceed to pick them up and he screams at me, not in thanks, but in anger! So, I said fine Daddy can get them. Oh no, not Daddy either as he got the same reaction as I did. No no, my manly son knew exactly what he was doing after that first waitress picked up the dinos it was all over for old Mom and Dad. He would actually wait for the next one to walk by and pick them up for him! Not only did he get his dinos, but an ego boost as everyone of those ladies there that day came by and told him how extremely handsome he was and that we were going to be in trouble.
OK, so I know my kid is cute, but really... and where do they learn at such a young age exactly how to be men? He's not even 2 and he's flirting!
This was our first and only meal out since then that the DVD player never came out of the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment