Monday, June 28, 2010

Most Important Meal




Adam has now entered the land of the big kid. He now wants his cereal in a big bowl like Dad's with milk. From the time this child gets up in the morning and I get him out of bed he is saying "I hungy". There is now no time to warm up oats or sausage, he must have his food NOW! The minute I set him down he is pushing out his chair, and yes, climbing like a little spider monkey up to his seat! While this was cute to watch the first time, it has since changed to something I do not like to see. 2 reasons for this:
1. It is dangerous. We have a pub table and it is quite a bit higher than your average kitchenette.
2. I need a few seconds to get the meal to him, and he starts screaming and throwing a fit when I take to long! Grrr...
Adam does do quite well with his newfound favorite. And he gets this love of cereal honestly as I know his Daddy loves cereal as did his Uncle Adam! Only this one problem, we used dry cereal as a snack on the go. It has now turned into an at home only meal as Biggs will not eat it without milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment