Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Best Place To Play

Adam and I went to the park the other day after we met Mary Kate and her mommy for lunch. It was one of the days it was to be over 90 with an even higher heat index, but I knew if we didn't do something active my little man would not take a nap. And Mommy really needed him to take a nap!
We have seen this face so often lately. He sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating.


You can really see the wheels turning in that head of his... "I can make, I know I can reach that bar." And Mr. Fearless tried, good thing Mommy's belly isn't that big yet, I was completely on that dang jungle gym ready to catch him!


Adam is forever going UP the slide!


Bigg Time is getting pretty fast these days. He has had plenty of practice, since he started out at 12 months he has never actually walked... it has always been a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment