Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby H2 12 Week Visit


Here it is... the first public photo of Baby Haselby 2! Not the first taken as the first ones taken at 8 weeks gestation look more fish-like than baby! But we did have our big 12 week visit and our very favorite doctor likes to do ultrasounds at 12 weeks, a little "prize" she called it for getting through the bumps of the first trimester! The little peanut in there is starting to look like a human and it was so amazing to us the ginormous changes that had taken place in the past 4 weeks!
Baby looks great, right on track for our Christmas Eve due date. May be a little longer than that, but all around size wise good. And if he/she takes after Big Brother, then we are bound to have a tall baby! Not so sure Mom is looking forward to the 9+ lbs though!
So looks like we are on track, we had some blood tests done last month, all looked good. As a family we have traded our "must be prepared for anything" mantra with a more relaxed and faithful "it's all already been decided, just sit back and enjoy the ride"! So for this and all subsequent pregnancies we have decided to forgo all of the "extra" testing that is offered and that yes we did with Adam. Often times I forget to be happy and care free for all of the worrying I do, I know I get this honestly as I come from a long line of worriers! Good thing my husband is so laid back and seems to roll with the punches of life quite well. We balance each other out, and I can only hope that that is a trait that my children get from their Daddy!
Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers.
Love to all, The Haselbys

No comments:

Post a Comment