My child is allll boy! There is no if, ands, or buts about it. This child may look like me, but he acts JUST like his father! If I am to take after the Haselby women before me and all of my children will be one sex (GG Evelyn had all boys, Grandma Linda all boys, Aunt Michelle all girls) I am in trouble. I am in even more trouble if there are all as rambunctious, curious, and energetic as Adam Harlan. I can, however deal with all of the hugs, kisses and love I get his from this little man!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Boys Will Be Boys
My child is allll boy! There is no if, ands, or buts about it. This child may look like me, but he acts JUST like his father! If I am to take after the Haselby women before me and all of my children will be one sex (GG Evelyn had all boys, Grandma Linda all boys, Aunt Michelle all girls) I am in trouble. I am in even more trouble if there are all as rambunctious, curious, and energetic as Adam Harlan. I can, however deal with all of the hugs, kisses and love I get his from this little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment