Monday, August 29, 2011

The Boys Of Fall


We ventured out to the old TLHS football field last week for the home opener. What fun! Jace LOVED it, Adam LOVED that Jace LOVED it, and we LOVED watching both of the LOVE it! The weather was perfect for a night out and even Mary Kate was there for Adam to play with. Dad had his moment with Bud when they sat and talked about the game, the atmosphere, and being one of the guys...one of the boys of fall. I had my moment too when I saw that little sparkle in Adam's eye like I can remember seeing in Brocky's when he was 16. My moment was bittersweet as I know the transition into a big kid is right around the corner and very soon he will be just that. One of the boys of fall, just like his Dad.


Jace had such a great time at his first ball game. Really loved the lights, the noise and the band!



Adam and Mary Kate stood in awe of the entire scene. They held hands and watched the players and the cheerleaders. Mary Kate said multiple times that she wanted to be a cheerleader when she gets. Adam said he did too until Daddy explained how much fun it was to be on the field, under the lights, and pound people! Adam flipped very quickly!










Adam was just told that we were leaving. He didn't understand that the game was over!

1 comment: