At home on a Friday evening with family is what life is about. We had a Haselby Family dinner complete with all of our favorite, pizza and breadsticks! I know everyone is just going to love that this photo was included but I love it! The kids are all sitting close to eachother and having fun. We heard a constant flow of laughter and chatter from the other room. We are all looking forward to adding several more kids to the Haselby clan, and Jace is already chomping at the bit to get down and play! It's time like these that make us miss the Heplers so much! We so wish they were closer as Lainey and Adam are really like brother and sister and Luke and Jace will grow up being the best of friends. We are just so thankful for the aunts, uncles, and cousins our kids have on both sides of the family!
Jacer and Pap are pretty good buddies, too. It is quite obvious when Pap has Jace that there is a really cool bond there! Again, the kids have so many Grandmas and Grandpas on both sides to learn from so close by that we are that much more excited about our decision to move back here!
Adam is never alone! There is always a cat close by. It seem as though since our Norie passed the cats can tell that Bud needs a little extra loving from them. Even our scardy cat Duke will now rub up against him as if to say, "I love you buddy!"
Good morning sunshine! Jace starts everyday with a great big smile for whoever is around. It is one of my favorite parts of my day. I love to be the one to get him out of bed for the day or after a nap! Adam on the flip side starts his day by saying, "Come on Mom, let's go get my brother!" Extremely cute, very very sweet! I hope they stay this close, and with the tight knit group of family and friends we are surrounding them with I think they will have GREAT role-models.
No comments:
Post a Comment