Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Busy Boys



Now that the weather has warmed up...a lot, we have been on the go quite a bit. And even when we are at home just relaxing (or trying to), our boys are ever so busy. As of Memorial Day weekend I am now a "dayshifter" (what was I thinking) and for the first time in 7 years I am now home with my family EVERY night! At first Brock and I weren't sure what to do with this new quiet time together, but have since figured it out. We get to talk! About OUR stuff! Yes, the convo usually reverts back to kid stuff, but that is our choice. We are getting to reconnect and loving it!

So now that I am not wasting a day to get rested for work and the next day resting from the night before, I get to work and be done by 2 and by 3 I have my boys and we are enjoying the rest of the day. Daddy now gets off at 4:30 and is home with us for the evening by 5:15 at the latest. This leaves a ton of daylight to do anything our hearts desire! Hope you enjoy the photos of our busy boys as much as we enjoyed taking them!



Adam loves having his picture taken. It doesn't matter what he is doing he will ask me where my camera is. And, "You take my picture, Mama?"

My boys are getting closer by the day. I am sure this is because Jacer is growing and becoming more of a kid the Adam can play with. And little brother is totally in awe of Adam. He loves to watch him.


It's really not hard to make Jace smile. All you really have to do is look at him! He is becoming quite the Daddy's boy and timid of strangers, but unlike Adam it doesn't take long for him to warm up.


Big Brother loves to pick flowers for Mama.


Jace has proven to take after the rest of us Haselbys. He loves to be outside. We don't have a problem giving in to that request!


When it gets hot and humid Jace"s hair gets very curly. Most days he looks like Grandpa Gary with the comb over, but on these days we are not sure who he takes after. Mom's hair is a bit wavy but not big curls like this!


Adam loves to dance!


Jace is quite a little fruit eater! Not only does he love his baby food, but we put fresh fruit in a mesh feeder for him to gnaw on while the rest of us get to finish up our dinners. He loves clementines, apples, bananas, and his most recent fave ...strawberries! Just wish he didn't know how to rip his bib off!


Adam LOVES the green. He took a spin around the yard at Pa's. Actually he took several and I was afraid we were gonna have to fill 'er up before we left!


Busy boys are getting some play time in before bed. Ever since Adam was tiny he has loved to play on our bed. Or watch TV or just sleep. It appears he has passed this on the Jace. While I love this playtime on my bed, I am worried that the day they BOTH want to sleep with us is approaching very quickly!



Yeah. They are both BOYS! Very rough and rowdy BOYS!

ALL BOY!


He found this hilarious. He used ALL of the stickers in the craft box. No, not used. Wasted!


Someone found the craft box. When I questioned him about where he got the stickers he said he found them. But not in the craft box. He says," See Mom, it's shut." Apparently he closed the box to make it appear as though he had not been in it! Thank the Lord he didn't decide to paint or glue anything!
































No comments:

Post a Comment