Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Fun Day 2011







Another year has passed and another Family Fun Day has come and gone. The Big Heplers and their newest addition couldn't make it this year, but the Boogie did! We headed to the Beach for another day of fun with the ones we love! I know people dog on the beach quite a bit, but we always have such a good time there. It may be the carnival atmosphere, the variety of people there to stare at, but I am pretty sure it is watching our kids have fun. And maybe acting a little like kids too! Enjoy!



Brocky and I have fond memories of Indiana Beach from our childhoods and also our teenage years. We still love the bumper cars, the sky ride, and riding through the dark haunted houses alone....

Since I was diagnosed with vertigo and told it would never go away I have learned how to control it. One way I do this is by keeping two feet on the ground and always going one way! So I was much obliged to sit out with Jace while the others rode the rides. I will hate the day that Adam insists I go with him. I have really great memories of my mom riding with us as well as my grandpa. I am pretty sure he would be up for a ride!


Daddy loves to ride with Big Brother. 1 more year and Adam and Laine will both be big enough to leave KiddyLand behind and ride the big ones. I am sooo not looking forward to that day!


YES! Everyone is looking! Grammy and Pap love their grandbabies and these kids adore them!


Ahhh. I love a good family photo.


It was quite humid that day after the rain left us. Jace just wasn't having a good hair day after that!


Adam and Lainey were tall enough for the bumper cars. This is one ride that I can ride and will...ALL DAY LONG! Brock and I both love the bumper cars. And as you can see, so did Laine. Her and Adam kept their eyes on where the other car was. And even though the main rule is do not hit head on... of course Daddy/Uncle Brocky did that the whole time.


Adam and I spent most the ride trying to get away from Dad and Laine!


The good old carousel. This one makes me dizzy just to watch! It is so fast and Adam and Grammy laugh the whole time they are on it.






Two peas in a pod. The roles are changing a bit as this year Lainey really wanted to ride with Adam and he was a bit more brave and wanted his own seat.



Boogie convinced him 9 times out of 10 to ride with her though!





It's always a fun day with family where ever it is we go! Adam and Lainey are such joys to watch as they make anything they do a great time.


































No comments:

Post a Comment