Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Congratulations Jace!



Jace was baptized Sunday the 29th in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by people that love him. He was such a good boy as he was drenched in cool water, rubbed with oils, and passed around for hugs and kisses. And all of this in a hot suit, hence the reason for no socks! He looked at the camera for pictures and we couldn't possibly ask more of a 5 month old!

We are so thankful for our family and as we grow ourselves as a family, our faith is growing with us. I see God in my boys every time I look at them and am so happy to share my faith with them. I am thankful for Brock as he supports and nurtures me and the boys as we continue to grow in God. He attends church with us and prays with us and we hope someday he will join the church as well. (hint hint)


Adam was excited for his little brother. Last week I showed him pictures of his baptism so he kind of knew what was going to happen.


Father Borowski can be quite funny. Jace was just as humored as the rest of us.

Jace was very attentive to what was going on. I love this picture showing tiny Jace in his little white suit next to what seems to be a giant in his white suit!


Waiting patiently for the real action to start.













Congratulations Jace Brody. We are so very proud and happy for you. May this just be the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship with Christ!


"The Great God between your two shoulder blades to protect you in this life, The Son of the Virgin Mary be close to your heart, and the perfect Holy Spirit keep you in his care."


No comments:

Post a Comment