We made the rounds this weekend, that is for sure! We made is out to the Dailys and to Great Grandma Haselbys. We of course saw Grammy and went with her to a Mother's Day celebration at Pap's mom's house. We missed GG, but will more than likely see her tomorrow!
We are so lucky to have the strong, confident and oh so loving women in our lives that we do. They are role models to all that came after them and we love them all wholeheartedly!

The first thing Great Grandpa asked Bud was if he brought a coat to go for a gator ride. These two have a pretty cool relationship!

Great Grandma got her cuddle time with
Jace in this visit as the baby hog Aunt Miss wasn't there. Hoping to see her this week, too!

Daddy loves to visit his Grandma, we make it out as much as we can, but it just doesn't seem to be enough. Hoping that with the warmer weather we can venture out that way more.
Jace had Great Grandma
Haselby chuckling quite a bit as he had a TON to say to her!



The new
Haselby boys are playing with the same train that the old
Haselby boys played with a
loooong time ago. Adam loves to go to Great Grandma's as she has some very cool old toys and the old basement with the pool table and all of Grandpa Harley's hats doesn't hurt!

Looking a bit dazed here as it had been a long day for us all, but for
Jace getting passed around all day can be exhausting!


Working on Tummy Time on the old shag carpet.
Jace seemed to LOVE the carpet at Great Grandma's.

He just can't decided what he wants to play with.

If I am half the mother that mine was/is to me, I will have raised some extremely happy and well-rounded kids. Thanks so much, Mom for all you do for us. We love you so much!



I am over the top in love with my boys, and love to be out with them and Brock as a family!

All the Mama's!

My big boy made me breakfast this morning as well as some beautiful flowers and a card! Love this kid!

Little blue eyes watched it all from the shade and the comfort of his stroller, or cart as Adam likes to call it!

Adam and I did
alot of planting today. I think we did
alot more exploring though as we found tons of snails and worms! There were ants and spiders and
rolly pollies too, but the hit of the day were the snails!

" HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS" is what heard all day, from the time I woke up until the time I kissed this little handsome good night.
"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS, MAMA. I LOVE YOU!"
No comments:
Post a Comment