
Adam's been BEGGING to go fishing since the middle of February. We attempted about a month ago, but the rain came in before we made it out. So yesterday, between storms, we took him out to the Greats' house and threw in some lines. Not much was biting, but we finally satisfied him...for about an hour and then he wanted to go back! Brock and I both LOVE to fish, but I seem to have the knack for it, too bad neither of them would let me have a pole. Adam wanted to "practice", Dad must have wanted to too, that or he just didn't want me showing him up!
LOVE HAVING BOYS!

"Cheese Mama" I hear this quite a bit. Adam has even started asking me in the middle of different tasks if I'm going to take his picture.

There weren't many chances to take shots of his face. He was concentrating so hard on the task at hand he wouldn't even look at the camera. Although he WAS saying "Cheese Mama"

We are loving the fact that Adam is an outdoorsy guy like we are. So glad he likes to get dirty or we would be in BIG trouble! Hoping
Jacer likes it too!

Perfect little fisherman!
No comments:
Post a Comment