Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting Ready for the Old "EB"

Adam is very adamant these days about doing everything for himself. Due to this fact we have bought stock in Brawny and Shout, take a bath every night and change clothes several times a day.

He did great putting the color tabs into the cups, he did however want to pour the water and the vinegar and Dad vetoed that idea really quickly!
Never been a patient waiter. He was soooo over waiting for the tabs to dissolve.



Check out the green cup up there. He insisted on putting multiple eggs into each cup. We started out with 18 eggs, Dad ate 4 (because he had to) and one landed on the floor.


I believe this pretty yellow one was the one that landed on the floor...because Adam insisted on taking it out of the cup with the extremely small flimsy wire thingy they give to scoop them out of the water.

Surprisingly enough no cups were spilled in the coloring of the eggs this year. And it was actually so uneventful that Jace fell asleep and Adam quit on us. That is until it was time to decorate the eggs!




I really didn't color coordinate the egg coloring. Adam will only wear shirts that came from his cousin, Kale (or ones we tell him came from Kale) and I put this one on as to not stain any of the other 2 that actually still fit me. While I am looking pretty amazing after having the baby, I don't want to show off too much so I wear over sized t-shirts for that reason only (sarcasm...really).


We got the "Monster" coloring kit this year. It came complete with scary faces, fuzzy hair, and pipecleaners... WE LOVE PIPECLEANERS!


Big Bro showing off his monster Easter Eggs!


Jace decided to join us in the celebration. We are celebrating be done with this messy activity and all cleaned up ready for bed! YAY! Mom and Dad are most excited!



Awww, Brotherly love. One of these days our little bruiser, Jace is going to be able to pick on Adam right back...."Don't come crying to me..."

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...love the one with Jace and the Easter Eggs, but especially this last one with the bunny ears!! Bunny ears always make me think of Dad :) Wish I had some words of wisdom...I don't remember one day when both the boys were little :)))

    ReplyDelete