Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall

I've missed a whole month! Our fall was so busy that the camera stayed in its bag most of the month. Here are the few photos I managed to take (and keep) from our late summer/early fall!
Not sure what's going on here, but it is getting harder and harder to keep clothes on this child. It started with socks and shoes and he has now moved onto pants and shirts.

Daddy told him to stop messing up the leaves he had just raked. He told him he was gonna be sorry...Daddy got him!

"Helping Dad"

Since we have moved to Monticello we have had many adjustments to make. Most of them have been easy. One major one was the yardwork. It took Brocky a bit more time to mow, and we now have to rake as in Pendleton most of the trees are still saplings with very little foliage! No matter though, Adam LOVED the leaves!


As the days moved on in October, the weather seemed to get warmer and warmer. Adam and I were able to resume our daily walks whether we were here in Monticello or in Pendleton.
I love to walk with Adam. We talk and sing, and when he takes my hand before I can ask for his my heart melts!


Enjoying the last few days of warmth and the last few days at our old house. We closed on the 29th of November, and have officially been Monticello residents for a week!

This fall was a big one for all of us at the Haselby residence. We have been busy moving, setting up house, setting up home office, and preparing for the arrival of Jace. It has been a long few months with many setbacks and trials for the three of us. As the end of the year draws near, we are praying for a better 2011 all around. I have a tendency to stress the small things as many of you know, and I can't imagine how much more chaotic my life would be without my Brocky.
I am so lucky to have him, Adam Harlan, our little baby Jace, and our family and friends.
This move seemed like a no brainer in theory, but has proven to be more difficult.
It is an odd feeling coming back to the place that you couldn't wait to leave. Now that we have been settled for a week (Brock has worked so hard) I am starting to feel more at home, but of course it isn't where you are, it is who you are with. And I am with the people that I love the most, so this must be home!







No comments:

Post a Comment