
Lainey and
GG haven't seen
each other in quite awhile. Looks like they got some good cuddles in!

Everyone wanted to sit with The Greats. Adam and Lainey went so far as to fight over
GGPa's lap! I think Adam was really trying to get closer to Lainey's bear that we got her for Christmas, she was always at arms length away!

This will be the last pregnant picture you will see of me! I had to include it as my husband likes it and the way I look.
Awwww I say, so you like fat girls! He can't win!
We had a wonderful surprise birthday party for GG at Mountain Jack's this past weekend. It was a big one for her the big 7 0 and was she ever surprised. We all made it but Heath in Ohio. It was a really nice evening to celebrate someone we all love and look up to and does so much for each of us, especially the Haselbys as of late and we thank you wholeheartedly!
No comments:
Post a Comment