Well, it appears as though Adam is at the age that he can choose his own toys! The Toys R Us Christmas catalog came out this past week, and from the minute we pulled it from the mailbox (Adam likes to get the mail) he has been glued to it. The look of awe and excitement on his face as he flips through the pages gets me every time! Brock and I can't help but laugh as we both used to do the same thing with the old JCPenny catalogs. And Brock would say I still do it with the catalogs I get, but I really have no comment on that. The only thing I can say is somehow he ALWAYS know exactly what to get me! We have taught Bud how to dogear the pages he likes. His dogears are more like those of an elephant, and ALL of the pages seem to have them! We are working on our list for Santa this year too. Adam is old enough to give his letter to Santa, that is if he isn't scared of him like he was the Easter Bunny!
The Haselbys haven't forgotten the true meaning of Christmas, and are excited for time with family and friends, too. Not to mention our big gift this year...the safe delivery of Jace Brody!
No comments:
Post a Comment