Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Handsome Guy

We had to try Adam's tux on him to see how the pants fit. We bought it several months ago and he doesn't have to wear it until Uncle Shaw and Aunt Missy's wedding in October. We had to get a larger size so that the pants would fit in length, but once we got it here it appeared quickly that the waist was not going to work. Adam is still off the charts tall for his age group, but seems to be taking after the VanVoorst in him and is extremely slim. I tried to pull the whole thing together to send a shot to Aunt Miss, but Bud was concerned that the jacket would hide his tie. He is very proud of his tie, and calls it "Daddy's tie."

This is Adam's "Monster Face". Great Grandma Daily has pictures of Daddy's monster face when he was a little guy.
This one's for you Grandma Great!


Adam is smiling at his Aunt Car Car, as he calls her. Every time we get in the car to go ANYWHERE he starts the name game. Usually it is Car, Josh, and Lainey. But the other morning I heard him in the monitor saying, "Schelle? Hammy? Where are you?" This would be his Aunt Michelle and cousin Hannah. Sorry Han, I think you may always be "Hammy" to my kids!


There he is, my little handsome. Adam is sooo proud of this outfit, like I said before it reminds him of Daddy.
These photos were all taken from my phone. It really comes in handy when I don't want to lug a camera around, or risk it getting wet!
Isn't technology wonderful....sometimes!




No comments:

Post a Comment