

Definitely the cutest kid EVER!

Maggie's pigs kept moving on him. He went from pen to pen trying to pet all of them, he couldn't quite reach this one!

My two handsome guys LOVE the pool, especially this past weekend. We went quite a bit and Adam and I love it when Daddy comes!

Advertising for Dad! Just email me if you want his ##!


With an adorable face like that, we couldn't think of a better person to wear that logo and get the business!

Big Pimpin' loves his accessories. I've said it before he has more sunglasses than Mommy, which is no small feat!

Lainey and Adam went cruising while I made dinner the other night. I think we owe alot to Lainey as she has really taught Adam quite alot.

Just playing around, Dad. NO gymnast here, that is for sure. He was more about tormenting the others than doing gymnastics. But it was fun to watch him run around for an hour!



Bud likes to watch TV on our bed for some reason. It is quite comical when he lays like Daddy!

We have such a happy little man, not to mention smart. He never fails to entertain! He is growing into a "big boy" so fast, we are having a blast with his ever changing stages. The few things that haven't changed though are his extreme sweetness, curiosity to learn new things, his love for Mama and Daddy, and of course his absolutely gorgeous good looks. In my personal opinion!
No comments:
Post a Comment