We took the lake on the 4th and the 5th as usual this year. The heat was almost unbeatable this year, almost. Not much time was spent inside the boat. No boat rides were taken, only to and from the marina. We had to stay in the water. Bummer. The boys splashed and played in the sand, we floated on rafts, and just enjoyed eachothers company. Laine Ryan joined in the fun on the 5th and we got to see her for several days before she had to head back south.
Move over "Bap" there's a new captain. I know I've mentioned it before, but Jace loves anything with a motor. The boat is no exception and I am sure that the speed we went was not fast enough for this little motor head, but Mama really didn't want to have baby sister in a boat.
Mama loves all of her boys. I love to watch them all together playing and splashing, Does my heart good to see all those big genuine smiles!
Adam is not afraid of much. Apparently neither is Miss Lainey. These two wore Daddy/Uncle Brocky out getting them in and out in and out sooo many times.
Yes, they were tired. But do you think any of them slept before the fireworks???
I remember these 4th of July nights with my mom and my siblings. I am so glad we can spend them all together and with Grammy and Paps too!
I remember the day we brought Adam home from the hospital and Lainey came over to meet her cousin. The way she looked at him with so much love. I am so happy that we had those few years so close to her for them to form the amazing bond that they have. I want that for all of our kids and every single one of their cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment