Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Settling In

Getting to know his Grammy. Not a better spot in the house!

Our "Big" boy still thinks he is a baby. We have hidden the Yaya so many times and he keeps finding it. I think he has a secret stash somewhere! I guess he will decide when he is done with it.

Adam has been very gracious having to share "his Mommy" with a new little person. He has done quite well with the whole transition but, he still has his moments when he wants Mama and only Mama. Fine by me!

It didn't take Adam long to warm up to his baby brother. This was a huge sigh of relief for me as I was sure it would take longer than it did!


Bud never seems to be too far from Jace. This is fine as long as the jealous bone isn't showing at the time. I have a feeling that while he seems to LOVE his brother, we will still have to keep a close eye on Big Brother around the little one. He is very curious and wants to include Jace in our day to day. For this I am thankful. I am also so thankful for being blessed with 2 healthy boys. No matter how rowdy and wild they may get, I will not take any of it for granted.

Jace doesn't seem to mind having his picture taken. This is a good thing as I have 1000's of photos of Big Brother (no I am not exaggerating!) I don't think it will take me long to catch him up!


When we first laid eyes on Jace Brody we truly could not decide who he looked like. As he gets older and we have consulted with GG Haselby, he looks more and more like a Haselby. Primarily one, Grandpa Gary.
It appears the hair is going to stick around, and even though it looks pretty dark, just out of the tub it is quite light. His eyes are blue like most babies, so only time will tell if they will stay that way as Adam's have.








No comments:

Post a Comment