Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jace's 3 Week Check-Up








We made it to 3 weeks!
Jace gained 2 lbs and a half an inch!
He is now 9 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 in long.
There is definitly much to be said about having 2 kids. No, not just 2 kids. 2 boys, in diapers! It seems that if I am not changing Jace, I am taking Bud to the potty, even though he waits until he gets off the potty to pee. I feel like I am constantly cleaning up pee! Not that I mind. I told myself I was going to enjoy every bit of my childrens' childhoods and I plan on doing just that!
I do give kudos to those who are single parents for whatever reason as I am positive I would be lost without my hubby. Even with all of the mishaps and accidents and the soooo many messes, we are enjoying every minute of being parents of 2 boys!






No comments:

Post a Comment