Aunt Car, Uncle Josh, and Boog got Adam a book called "Little Boy" for some reason he has a very silly grin on his face when we read it to him. Perhaps he pictures himself doing the funny things the little boy in the book does. I do!
I think he wanted me to read it again...what do you think? This is one of the 5 books we got him for V-Day. He was so excited to get them, and it didn't take long for us to figure out which one was his fave!
Aww yes, as they say... "Pay back's a, you know what." Bud is munching on some oreos. These were in the big box of Valentines he got from Uncle Shane, Aunt Michelle, and his girls. OK guys I know we deserved this, and I am actually OK with it, until you break out the huge 20 gallon buckets of candy. Love you!
Some sweets for my sweet! I was so excited to find this sucker for Adam. It reminds me of the unique gifts my Mom used to get us for different holidays. Needless to say, it was a huge hit!
This year Valentine's day was so much fun. Adam and I made special Valentine's for our favorite people, picked out some tasty treats for Lainey from her fairy Godmother (me), and spent time with some very special people. Thursday Lainey came over while her parents went out. When I left for work at 6 pm Adam was just playing with his puzzles, pushing the pieces around, looking at them and making animal noises. When I returned home the next morning, my 17 month old was actually doing his puzzles. I am not sure if it was Laine showing him how or him mimicking her, but he can do them, all!
Saturday Mom and Dad had such a wonderful night together as Adam went to Aunt Car's. It is nice to have family around so we can enjoy ourselves, alone!
Sunday was our family V-Day! We read, colored, did puzzles, made homemade chicken tortilla soup, and watched movies. Bud got Monster House from us as well as some goodies and I knew he would love it as there is a bunch of kids in it and they run around screaming...through the whole thing. Thank goodness for the Heplers and portable DVD players!
Adam got so many Valentines from so many wonderful people. He has been fervently coloring and you will all be getting your very own Adam Haselby original as a token of his appreciation.
Happy Valentines Day 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment