Tuesday, December 29, 2009

15 Month Check-Up











Adam had his 15 month check-up today. He is living up to his nickname as he is quite "Bigg" for his age.
He is now a little over 34 inches long which is not even on the curve for his age, but closer to that of a 3 year old. He weighs in at 24.8 pounds which is in the 51st percentile for his age group. Dr. Smith seems to think that he will only get taller and thinner!
He is developing at an above average rate in that he associates words with pictures and sounds, reads and colors, and has a large vocabulary.
Never in my wildest, greatest dreams would I have ever imagined how wonderful and full our life would be. Without even the understanding of how he fills my days (and nights) with amazement and the magnitude of happiness that he creates in me, he does it over and over until I feel light headed and my heart feels like it could burst. Being a parent (as many of you know) is one of the most exhilarating feelings that I have ever felt, and am quite certain will ever feel for the rest of my life. Having Adam in our lives has made us a stronger family, better friends, and quite a team.
I am so very proud of my Haselby boys and that I am a part of this truly amazing family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment