Monday, April 2, 2012

Testing The New Pole

Since Adam and Jace found the fishing poles that were to go in their Easter baskets Adam has been begging, pleading, and down-right bugging me to go fishing. So when we headed out to the Greats and he asked if we could go fishing and we said "yes", his face was priceless!

 
Adam kept trying to "accidentally" fall in. He was so adamant about going swimming and honestly thought falling in would be a great idea. I think if we had let him he may have stopped asking for the rest of the summer as that water was frigid. And I'm pretty sure that's why we didn't even see a fish jump,

Bud was all in once we baited his hook. He was so involved that I had a hard time getting a front shot of him. He was equally impressed with Dad and his casting skills. Adam kept reeling in and recasting trying to get as far as Dad. Mom had a little trouble as I was using Jacer's SpiderMan pole instead of my own. They just don't make those little ones the same as the big ones, no matter how much you pay for them!


I'm so in love with the above shot. These two are so much alike and I love them so very much. They are so fun to watch together and as Adam needs his Mama less and less he seems to be wanting to spend more and more time with Dad. I am thankful he has the Dad he does!


 
The only thing we caught that day was a stick and a couple of bug bites. But we had fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment