Our world gets crazier by the day. With Adam being 3 going on 17, Jace learning new things every other minute (more on that to come), and and both of them seeming to NEED to show the other that he is top dog we have non-stop chaos from the time we open our eyes to the time we shut them. Even in the wee hours of the night we aren't safe from it as JB likes to practice his new tricks then.
While it is adorable to watch them play and interact I have to say that sometimes I am concerned. They get very rough. Jace in particular as Adam seems to know his own strength (most of the time) and will back down a bit. But little Jacer Brody is all out balls to the wall, all the time. He is now into biting as you will soon see and his favorite move is the fish hook where he will all of the sudden have his finger in your mouth curling it up under your lower teeth. OMG, this hurts. He will scream at the top of his lungs for an hour if he is not stopped, and even then we may not get more than a couple minutes of reprieve. While all of this is mostly fine in the comforts of our own home, he likes to really pour it on at the grocery store, Adam's school, church, and the library. Everyone usually smiles or laughs at him. One lady even asked as I helped Adam with the computer at the library with one hand while wrangling JB with the other what I did in my spare time. I wanted to bitch slap her as at first I took this as some sort of put down, but then realized. No, she wasn't being rude. She was in awe of all I had going on, I smiled and replied I cook, clean, and do laundry in my spare time.
See these guys are my life. My full time job. I only get one chance at it and I am going to do it right. Look at them! Not sure what I was doing on the day these photos were taken, but I know I had just gotten home from somewhere. Dad had them dressed in their brother shirts. Adam's says "World's Greatest Big Brother" (which he wears with such pride) and Jace's says "Brothers Stick Together". These guys are the best of friends already and it has alot to do with Brock and his rough housing as most of the time they are a tag team and gang up on Dad. Brock brought out the old boys from the WWF and dubbed Adam Macho Man. Adam somehow heard Taco Man which in turn could only make Jacer's name Burrito Boy. He even says the famous, "Oh Yeah".
When Adam was born I was adamant about having a somewhat quiet, absolutely sterile environment. As the day went on I realized I was going to miss out on quite a bit of his life if I was always busy cleaning and keeping order. I also would not have aloud all of the wrestling, but look at these guys. They are definitely Brock's kids as they are loud, rough, and oh so funny.
Adam will probably always be "my" boy. While he is all boy, he is also thoughtful, extremely sweet, and loving with his Mama. Jacer may be the tough one as he is all about getting his way, making himself known, being top dog...
...And he will use any means necessary to make himself known!
But how can you ignore that super cute face!?
ReplyDelete"Taco Man" We are dying over here, lol! Love my nephews so much!
ReplyDelete