This summer is just flying by! We are having a blast watching Jace experience so many "warm weather" activities for the first time and watching Adam enjoy his favorites with his little brother. He is constantly checking on him, making sure he is OK and happy. He will often let me know that Jacer needs something even when he seems ever so content to me! What a blessing these boys are!
Jace's first trip to the park. Loving the swings, especially when Adam is close by! Adam thought it was pretty cool too when he got to push Jace. And the couple on the swing behind us kept turning around smiling at Jacer's squeals!
First ride on the rocking horse "Bullseye" and loving every second of it!
First mini picnic! Adam had a Popsicle and little man had banana. Super cute the way Adam gets excited about the little things, like eating outside on a blanket!
First roll in the grass for Jacer. He was timid at first, not sure if he liked it. But that didn't last long! And this is the first time that I look at my Adam and see a big kid. Very sad day for me as I am trying so hard to hold onto these days and keep him young. I will say that I am enjoying watching him grow, learn, and teach me things!
First time in many weeks that we could go outside for more than 30 mins and have a great time without burning up and dripping with sweat! Now, these boys will swim any day, any time. But Mama needs a break from the water from time to time, and more importantly a break from the ever revealing swimsuit!
First time that day they dumped out all of the toys that were upstairs. Not many here I know. Like I said, the toys that were upstairs. And I did count this day, "we" picked up these very same toys 11 times.
First thing in the morning Jace and I have a little routine. We change his diaper and set him in the middle of the floor with his bin of toys. He gets his bottle, I get my coffee and we listen to a little country music and chat while we wait for big brother to wake up. I so love this little morning routine as it is my time to bond with Jace when he is most alert and most awake. Sure we bond all day everyday since I am home with them, but there is something special about the early morning.
Wish we could slow these days down too sis! Love you and your little men so much
ReplyDelete