Monday, November 1, 2010

Funny Man

Singing the Birthday Song at Logan's. His favorite part? The big "YEE-HAW" at the end. Mine too!

My little hoodlum!

Adam just had to have a ponytail. I thought I would get it in there, and he would be over it after a few minutes. WRONG. It was in for several hours. Not this same one. I tried to take it out several times and was thoroughly scolded for doing so. I had to put his hat on him to hide it when we went out in public. And even then he kept feeling to make sure it was still there under the hat.


Adam LOVES this dog. I know where to look if all of the sudden I am surrounded by silence. And the only time Norie is in this crate is when Adam is.



It has begun! He is climbing EVERYTHING! This tree was actaully great for it as it had deep grooves for hands and feet. It was even easy for Rexy to hold on!







No comments:

Post a Comment