Momma's little helper has his very own gardening gloves! He kept looking at them for about the first 10 min.

Adam thought it was
soooo funny when Mommy put her gloves on too. I am unsure why this made him laugh so hard, but it made us laugh, which made him laugh EVEN more!

"BUG!" I know it is terrible of me to let him torture any creature, but he isn't doing it to be mean. His love of anything that moves is so awesome to me and I will let that
curiosity of the creepy crawly flourish. That is until he brings it inside!

This was right before he stuck the bug in my face. I am usually not one to squirm around anything...I'm a nurse. But this bug right in my face made me jump and of course sparked Adam's ornery side. He proceeded to chase me around the yard with the bug! Gotta love a boy!


Taking a break from the yard work. I have been trying to get Bud to play in the grass, but he reminds me
everytime that the tractors and the trucks will not roll on their own in the grass. I would much prefer that than me walking my big butt down the drive the retrieve said items out of the road.

There goes the little tractor. It doesn't go as fast as the big one, thank goodness!

Adam now does not call the little tiny rocks rocks. Thanks to our neighbor and my 4
th grade teacher, he calls them pebbles or stones. Pebbles is really cute to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment