
Adam helped me in outside with a little end of summer yard work. He is completely in love with the outdoors. He actually always has been as he and I have taken a walk almost every week day since he was born! He LOVES to be outside now because he is completely independent. He walked the yard, played with the few leaves we have from our little trees, found and killed some beatles and grasshoppers, and pushed his big red wagon around. He is now into waving at the cars that pass by and when it is time to come in we have to ease into it. I have to get him into the garage and shut the door. Then I have to let him walk around and play until
HE decides it is time to go in. It seems like a long process, but usually when I open the kitchen door and he sees Norie waiting for him, he goes right in!
No comments:
Post a Comment