And I believe there is definitely more than one piece in that little mouth of his.Adam's Pap, B-Rad has the most beautiful garden. We look forward every summer to the tomatoes, the onions, the green beans. But Momma's favorite are the zucchini! And the ones that Pap sent home with us last weekend were so delicious, and so perfect looking. These puppies were at least a foot long, and perfectly straight and round. They have the best taste to them and I love them cooked any way. So, naturally I gave Biggs some for lunch, and wouldn't you know it... he loves them too!
So we had them baked for lunch, as you can see here. And nice and fried for dinner. Mommy can eat quite a bit of them, but little handsome held his own. He barely touched his chicken at lunch or his delicious meatloaf at dinner! To be real honest, neither did I.
Keep them coming Paps!


No comments:
Post a Comment