Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Baby Einstein!

Now, I know ALL parents think that their children are brilliant, advanced for their age, the next Micheal Jordan, or president. But, we truly believe that Adam IS brilliant. He is so attentive, his eyes are always as wide as they can open, he holds conversations with us (even though we do not know what he is saying), and I am sure tons of babies do the same things. BUT, our baby watches Jeapardy, in its entirety, every night. He is already a musician, as you will see, and loves to dance! Now Dad is not wanting him to be a dancer, so we are kind of steering him towards the MANLY sports!




I assure you all, he does not watch TV all day, only at night, and primarily The Wheel and Jeapardy!

His first piano, guitar, drum, and sax all in one!



He is very serious about this.

He likes to beat on the drum very hard, I'd hate to be the drum!





No comments:

Post a Comment