Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All Of God's Creatures

Our son never ceases to amaze us. We went to visit Uncle Brandon's hog farm this past weekend. Dad could not wait to show Adam the pigs that he loves so much. Adam proved to us that he too loves the pigs! He was not unsure of them in the least, just as they weren't of him. I am almost positive that if we would have let him, he would have crawled around the pins with them. Brock's cousin Natalie was there with her 2 year old Kale. He was a little shy with the pigs, but not to be shown up by a baby, quickly came out of his shell and enjoyed them as much as Adam. Brock and I love all animals, and are so thankful that our son seems to have inherited that trait, so far...







Adam and Uncle Bran looking for Aunt Andrea's big kitty, I think they found him!

Kale having fun with the piggies too!







No comments:

Post a Comment