Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Next Dude Lebowski?

Bubba kept trying to take everyone else's balls. He didn't get far as he even had trouble with his 7 lb ball.

Yes, that was a strike. What a wonderful confidence booster the bumpers are!

He got quite mad when his turn was over. Well, for the first 5 frames, then he was all about the dance floor and the little girls on it.


Showing off his B-Boy style. It was like a scene from Flashdance and I couldn't have been prouder. I know he is too young to be embarrassed, but I hope he is always comfortable enough with himself to act silly and have fun!

We went bowling with the Heplers , and as always it was so much fun. There were tons of laughs, several references to Kingpin and the Big Libowski, and a disgusting display of the male ego when Dad and Uncle Josh beat the pants off of the girls.
Adam enjoyed himself as much as the grown-ups. He was really into the whole atmosphere and in keeping to his Haselby side chatted up quite a few of our fellow bowlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment