Sunday, August 16, 2009

The First Cut

Getting acquainted with the tools of the trade.


At this point the first cuts had been made. You can see some of the remnants on the side of the car. While he is still cool as a cucumber, just cruising in his ride, Mommy is crying behind the scenes. Look how old he looks!

As usual, always eager to help, so he was given his own comb.



Looks like Papsy with that one hand on the wheel!
This was one of the harder milestones to witness. We were very weary of having Adam's hair cut already simply because we thought he would be terrified. Now, I am not usually wrong, but this time, I have to admit....I was. Scary and weird I know, but I was. Adam was like a little pro when it came down to it. He loved the entire experience. From the waiting area to the lollipop at the end, he did amazing. Mommy on the other hand had a mini meltdown that passed quickly as I saw how much he was enjoying himself. Don't laugh first-time moms, you'll cry too when it happens to you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...Adam looks adorable! He looks like such a little man now. Cannot believe how much he has grown. It almost brought tears to MY eyes so I can only imagine how mommy felt! Love ya little guy :)
    ~auntie andrea

    ReplyDelete