Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adam's first tooth!


Adam has gotten his first tooth! It is one of the middle bottom ones, and is actually out pretty far. It had been a few days since I had checked on it, and he had been super fussy the last couple of days. So, as much as I hated to do it, I washed my hands and had a feel. There it was! I was able to get his lip down and his tongue out of the way enough to see the little white tooth sticking out!
This morning while put some Orajel on there, I felt the other middle bottom one starting to poke through.
We are so happy and proud of him, but a little sad too. He is growing so fast, and we can only take so many pictures to capture it all. But what can you do? So we are truely enjoying each moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment