Hi all! Just a little update...I worked lastnight (Saturday night) and when I work a full night, I miss Adam so badly. So I came home and showered, and thought I would have a little peek at him before I laid down for a nap. Looked in on him and he was sleeping soundly, cozy as can be on his belly. We put him on his belly half the time he seems to like this position best due to his reflux. So I get my little fix and decide to head downstairs for a little snack and a little TV to help me wind down.
About half hour later I hear him fussing on the monitor, shut everything off, I need to go to bed anyhow...Come up stairs and open the door, look in the crib and he is on his back looking up at me and smiling the PROUDEST smile I have ever seen on him! I call for Dad he comes in and he looks at him the same way.
We took him downstairs, like I can sleep now, and he just keeps doing it! It is the most exciting day yet in our house, but also a little sad as we know that "now it begins" this is his first step to being mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment