Sunday, November 22, 2009

I know I know

Yes, I know. I do it earlier and earlier every year, decorate for Christmas. But please tell me what is a better time of year? The time of year when Christ our Savior was born. When God put him on earth to live and then die to save us all? There is no other in my humble opinion, and I LOVE it!
I am, however restricted to putting up the Christmas tree until the day after Thanksgiving. It was much earlier than that a few years ago, but it really bugs my Brocky! So I do little things instead, mostly buying decorations to add to my huge collection, but this year.... I get to do the blog!
So yes, it may be soon for many, but get in the spirit, and celebrate the wonderful life you live!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment